All the pages of my newest comic project laid out. A few are unfinished because i don’t have internet now and can’t get references
- I want the scandinavian countries to unite into one big country. We would be so powerful, mwahahahahaha!!!
- Since the summer before fith grade i have had some sort of anxiety related to fear of getting sick. It has gotten a lot better since then and hasn’t really troubled me at all for the last four years, but I’m still something of a control freak which annoys people.
- I have never drunk alcohol, even though I have been legally allowed to do so for more than a year now.
- The last time i kissed anyone was in kindergarden.
- Even though i am 19 years old I have no idea what my sexual orientation is.
- I can be extremely stubborn at times, refusing to give up until i get my will. This used to be a big issue in group projects at school, but nowadays i have learnt not to care that much about those.
- At the end of 10th grade I wrote an ironic song about how “terrible and sad” it was that we were graduating. I got to perform it at the graduation ceremony. Afterwords, some people complimended me on how touching the song was XD
- I got 39 points in total on my IB diploma. My worst grade was Math HL, the best ones were Visual Arts HL, Physics HL and English B SL.
- Yesterday i moved away from home for the first time, to study Game Design and Graphics at Uppsala University Campus Gotland. Hopefully i will survive on my own.
- I actually want to study Graphic Design and Illustration, but I didn’t get in anywhere (or didn’t apply to enough schools)
You mean this old thing?
oh, just something i slipped on this morning -
Okey, sorry about my terrible sense of humor -_-
Yes, it is custom made, in the sense that I made it myself about one year ago :)
. I didn’t really have any particular pattern for this specific uniform, and I’m pretty sure it turned out to have a bunch of inaccuracies, not to mention that the fabric used is most definitely not historically correct.
Here is a pdf of a book that has a lot of patterns for historical men’s clothing (1600-1900) http://www.reenactor.ru/ARH/PDF/The_Cut.pdf which can be useful for understanding the general cut of clothing back then, though it’s not specific to military uniforms.
This website http://www.algonet.se/~hogman/swegen.htm has some pretty good descriptions of the carolean uniforms.
Reenactment groups’ websites can also be good places to look, and potentially contact for specific information:
http://www.kbec.se/ , https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bohus-Elfsborghs-Caroliner/139869806042306?sk=timeline
This is all I can recall right now, Hope this has been somewhat helpful :)
I’m moving to Visby some time in the next week - or at least if I can get somewhere to live there. I will most likely spend the next year studying Game Design and Graphics at the Uppsala University campus on Gotland.
I like Sweden way too much for my own good.
Real Swedish people will probably just think I am some sort of a nazi.
Getting sad over history™
the End of the Swedish empire part 3. More history info over at DA: